Pokémon Sun & Moon for the Nintendo 3DS is the thirty-third Let's Play done by TheJamesRolls.
The series began on February 14th, 2020 and is currently ongoing. You can watch from the beginning by clicking here.
"Our next dual Pokémon adventure is upon us! This time, we're setting out under the tropical sun (and moon) of the Alola region, which features a unique experience you can't find in the regions that came before it."
Team in SunEdit
Team in MoonEdit
- Golem (Alolan form)
Pre-Release Hint(s) Edit
- A familiar series with a unique entry
- Somewhere tropical
- May possibly exceed 80 episodes
- Might be the largest series in terms of hours and minutes
- Hating Yungoos and Gumshoos
- This is the first series to begin in the 2020s
- The first series to feature a regional variant on a team
- Changes were made to a team as the series progressed; example: Shiinotic was slated to be on the Moon team but was replaced by Comfey