Pokémon X & Y for the Nintendo 3DS was the twenty-eighth Let's Play done by TheJamesRolls.
The series ran from February 18th, 2019 to May 22nd, 2019. You can watch from the beginning by clicking here.
"For the first time, we're playing through 2 versions of a Pokémon game in the main series outside of some bonus video in a past adventure!"
Pre-Release Hint(s) Edit
- A giant step forward for a series
- A very familiar series on the channel
Team in X Edit
Team in Y Edit
- Addiction to using the Wondertrade feature on the Player Search System
- The first time more than 1 version is used throughout the series outside of a bonus video
- The first Pokémon series to feature the following types on the team(s): Dragon and Fairy
- The first Pokémon series to feature a shiny Pokémon used on a team
- The first Pokémon series to feature species not native to the region on the team(s)